BLOG|SHOP|ABOUT ME|TOPICS|DAILY READS|CONTACT ME

website|twitter|facebook|instagram|follow ( + )
Get Yourselves Organised!
Organise-2013-Diary-Journal-Round-Up


There's still time to get yourself organised, so here's some juicy stationery that will help keep you on the straight and narrow this year! My most favourite out of them all is the Frankie Daily Journal -  I will consider to get it for 2014 as I've already got a 2013 journal to fill, unfortunately it's not as packed with illustrative goodness! I also have a thing for stationery from the Far East (e.g. Korea and Japan). They are mainly filled with quirky illustrations and little mascots that bring a smile to your face, a great example is the Choo Choo Cat pastel diary by Jetoy, which is bursting with cats!

I hope you like my little round-up!

~Bevolee

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

POSTED WITH LOVE BY Beverly Cottrell ON Monday, 7 January 2013 @ 13:00
Post a Comment
Previous | All rights reserved, © Bevolee 2012 | Next

All images and text by Bevolee, unless otherwise stated. If you want to use my images, please be kind and ask me (also provide a link back to this blog - I always do the same for others), thank you!

Blog layout from blogskins.
Follow This Blog & Other Stuff!

*********************************************************************************
Creative Commons Licence......Follow on Bloglovin